Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cool New Products!

In my first post, I promised to tell you why I became a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Well, after trying all the latest and supposedly greatest skin care products, I was THAT impressed. I have tried almost everything else, and nothing quite measured up to the results I got with the new TimeWise collection of products. More about the line as time goes on. One of the latest in the TimeWise line has me really impressed, and I will review it below.

First, there's a new foundation out by Peter Thomas Roth that has me super impressed, and it is selling out all over the internet! The name is Un-Wrinkle Foundation. It's a little pricey at $45, but worth it once you read the benefits. It's long-wearing, with buildable coverage, and light diffusers. Huh? I thought, and being totally unimpressed with Mary Kay foundations, decided to give it a try. There was a free sample in my last Sephora order. Love at first application! The only minus is there are only four shades that go on really light. Sorry no photos today since I upgraded to Windows 7, and it can't see my scanner.

BBB score A+

Next cool new product is TimeWise Targeted-Action Line Reducer by Mary Kay. This one took me totally by surprise since I'm such a skeptic. It's a click pen that dispenses the proper amount of lightweight cream into your wrinkles. The first time using it was not impressive. But the second time was WOW, where did that wrinkle go! Now I am a faithful user because as time goes by, the wrinkles where it is applied appear softer, if not vanished altogether. Price: $44 for a generous amount.

BBB score A

Peace, love & lipgloss,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment